- Type: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
I-COM is actively seeking a high-calibre business development manager to join their established team. A full service digital marketing agency, the business is experiencing a period of growth and requires an ambitious and proactive individual to drive sales.
With a team of 40, and offering a fully integrated service from development and design to PR and brand management to a range of clients across the country, I-COM is one of the largest agencies in Manchester.
We boast an impressive portfolio of clients ranging from SME’s to global retailers, and most specifically within the legal, recruitment and e-commerce arenas - however, we are constantly building our reputation within a range of diverse sectors.
As a business we pride ourselves on the service that we provide our clients, and the longevity of the relationships that we have. We are looking for someone to develop new relationships, and build our name in the market as the digital marketing agency of choice.
The position of the business development manager is responsible for nurturing relationships, creating opportunities and driving new business sales to generate new business, exceed company objectives and increase revenue. Reporting directly into the Head of Business Development, we are looking for an individual with a proven track record, commercial acumen and a passion for digital marketing.
The key responsibilities include:
- Nurture and maintain effective business relationships with decision makers in prospect accounts
- Pursue identified business prospects, participating actively in the planning and sales process for new business opportunities
- Respond to inbound sales enquiries, have the acumen to qualify an opportunity and commercial experience to confidently talk about budgets
- Meet clients face to face and provide consultancy for their marketing enquiries selling in a suite of website design, SEO, PPC, social media and email marketing
- Build relationships with the I-COM marketing and delivery teams to create and effective sales strategies and proposals for prospective clients
- Marketing our services to our target audience
- Responsible for maintaining the CRM with all activity
- Effective proposal writing
- Deliver monthly sales and contact targets.
- High level of financial and business acumen with the ability to produce regular reporting
- Consultative sales skills, with the capability to listen
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and spoken)
- To adopt a collaborative approach
- Relationship building skills through a variety of channels including networking
- Strong time management and organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Minimum of two years sales experience, preferably from a digital or recruitment background
- Personal presence and confidence to influence senior decision-makers
- Proven track record
- A team player, with the experience of working with a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to understand and apply market intelligence to sales strategy
- Passion, diligence and a sense of humour is essential….
What we can offer you?
I-COM is a multi-award winning agency with a reputation for delivering innovative, flexible and unique solutions. We are proud to boast high employee retention levels, with a number of members of our team having being with us since day one, back in 2004. We offer our employees a range of benefits;
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Above industry average pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- 20 days holiday with Christmas closed
- +1 extra day's holiday for every year you work at I-COM
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic, fun and ambitious work environment
- Structured career progression with training
- Monthly socials
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fresh fruit and refreshments.
For further information about this opportunity, or to apply please send us your CV using the form below or contact Mike Blackburn on 0161 402 3170.