I-COM's award-winning content marketing team has been practising content marketing since long before the term became a marketing industry buzzword.
We recognised a number of years ago the benefits of producing strategic creative content that can increase brand awareness, drive consumers to your website, generate revenue and raise the profile of your brand.
The work we produce is completed to the highest standards, supported by data about your industry and target audience and driven by measurable objectives.
For some people, it pays to be a bit more blunt when explaining what a content marketing agency can do and why they do it. To borrow a definition*:
Your customers don’t care about you, your products or your services… they care about themselves, their wants and their needs. Content marketing is about creating interesting information your customers are passionate about so they actually pay attention to you.
What are the benefits?
Before deciding to invest in content marketing, you probably want a bit more detail about what it can do for your company. In truth, it’s one of the only digital marketing methods that can consistently offer all of the following benefits:
- Improve your website’s Presence, Awareness AND Engagement: It can target all three of the key ingredients for online success.
- Improve your brand image: By becoming a publisher of content that provides value to your target audience, you will be more likely to be viewed in a positive light.
- Demonstrate expertise and thought leadership: Show people you are an authority in your industry and build trust among the customers and clients you want to reach.
- Improve SEO and build your online brand: Search engines such as Google now want to show users what they deem to be the biggest brands within a specific industry or topic. To compete you need to build your online brand and get people engaging with you.
- Drive leads: When you combine all these factors, your website will appear higher in the search rankings, making it more profitable than ever.
We use a results-focused framework that identifies your target audience and, crucially, how close they are to making a decision. We tailor the content we create to match your potential customers at every stage of the decision-making process, to move them closer to choosing your company.
What can we create for you?
We've worked for B2B, B2C, niche, mass market and more. Regardless of what you do, our content team can create and execute successful content marketing strategies for you covering a huge range of content in different formats, including (but not limited to):
- Web page copy, articles and blog posts
- Industry reports
- Guides and slide decks
- E-books and white papers
- Quizzes, surveys and checklists
- Videos, animations and visual storyboards
- Webinars and podcasts
- Visual one-pagers, infographics and factsheets
- Case studies and testimonials
- Press releases
Standalone strategies, consultancy & training
We don’t necessarily have to produce content for your company. Instead, we can work with and help your marketing team create the content that can take your brand to the next level.
We can create strategies for you to implement yourselves, or just help out on an ad-hoc basis and make sure you’re working as effectively as possible. Alternatively we can run training sessions for your team. Wherever you need help creating content, we are here to help.
To speak to us about how our Manchester-based content marketing agency can help your business, get in touch with us today.
I-COM delivers SEO, PPC, brand marketing and web development for us - that wide digital marketing strategy encompasses everything we want to achieve across our digital channels. The last 12 months has been a record year, we’ve had a 588% increase in fees - a lot of which can be attributed back to the work we’ve done with I-COM. As an agency, I-COM is ahead of the curve - anticipating what Google and other search engines will be looking for in the future and making recommendations on how best to react.
Thank you for the absolutely fantastic job that you have done for Jonathan Fawcett Limited. I am extremely grateful for everything that you have done for us during the last few months. I-COM has given us exciting new direction and at the same time captured the aspects of the company that are worth preserving. Business is so often about making choices, and we definitely made the right decision in choosing I-COM!
The new website places the customer at its core, using our extensive knowledge of our audience to make sure it responds to the way they shop for shoes and accessories today.