Do I Need Email Marketing in My Life?
Email marketing is the ultimate way to help nurture your leads, speed up sales, drive revenue, boost customer engagement with your brand and attract new clients. If you’re not already using email marketing as part of your digital marketing strategy, the real question is: why not?
One of the most consistently effective tools in the marketeers toolbelt, email marketing delivers huge potential returns on investment, and the medium shows no signs of slowing down. This means that although competition for your audience’s attention is fierce, our super-savvy and strategic email marketing specialists know just how to make you stand out from the crowd.
What You’ll Get Working With I-COM
For us it’s all about personalisation. Personalisation for you and your customers. As soon as you get in touch, we’ll dig in deep to understand your business, your products or services, your customers and your goals.
Using I-COM means you get:
- Access to our design team and our copywriters
- Our technical understanding of how to manage your data and keep your list fresh, ensuring good deliverability levels
- Time and expertise to implement automations and optimise them to drive up the ROI of the channel
- Integration with other marketing channels and campaigns to ensure that your whole marketing spend works even harder for your business
- Focus on delivering strong ROI and increasing revenue figures at all times
- The experience and expertise gleaned from working with numerous other businesses on their campaigns
What's Included in Email Marketing?
Whether you’re setting up an email marketing offer from scratch and aren’t sure where to start, or need a hand improving an existing strategy, our specialists will work closely with you to meet and then exceed your targets.
Included in email marketing from I-COM:
- Review and audit
- Strategy development
- IP Warmup
- Newsletter template design and development
- Newsletter content and population
- Data capture and list building
- Database segmentation and personalisation
- Preference centre setup
- Workflows and automation setup
- Calendar for campaigns/business as usual emails
- Abandoned basket programmes
- Customer loyalty reward campaigns
- Lead nurturing drip campaigns
- Re-engagement campaigns for lapsed consumers
- A/B testing and list management
- Campaign reporting and analysis
- Consultancy and training
Platforms We Work With
We work with a large range of email service providers, but here are our particular favourites that we partner with.
What About Marketing Automation?
Used as an extension of email marketing, marketing automation means setting up an online platform that will manage the lifecycle of prospects. This means you can have different, personalised conversations with people depending on what actions they take on your website, allowing you to encourage the kind of behaviour you’re looking for.
SharpSpring is our marketing automation platform of choice. Once set up, it can help companies to:
- Generate leads
- Move these leads through the sales funnel
- Analyse and review their behaviour on your website
- Create personalised emails based on the pages they visit, the products they view and purchase
We offer a fully managed service that includes:
- Designing and writing emails
- Analysing behaviour to identify opportunities
- Creating workflows of events, such as sending emails
- Setting up trigger points that will set workflows in motion
If you prefer to have more control, we can get you set up with your preferred platform and then let you loose - with plenty of training and ongoing consultancy available of course.
Why Should I Work With I-COM?
I-COM been at the forefront of digital marketing for over 15 years. Our unrivalled experience means we have a proven track record in delivering maximum results for our clients in sectors as wide ranging as e-commerce, legal, recruitment, education, tech and beyond.
Not only that, but we invest in our team. In the summer of 2019 we became an employee-owned business because we’re committed to the long-term stability and growth of our company. The impact of this is felt by all of our clients, who reap the benefits of a dedicated team that are as determined to delivering the results you need as you are.
Our unique and extensive experience means our specialists know exactly how to get to grips with your company’s needs quickly, so you can start seeing results right away.
What Else Can I-COM Do?
Email marketing and marketing automation are all the more effective when supported by a bespoke content marketing campaign.
By creating the right kind of engaging, educational or entertaining content to appeal to your prospects, our content marketing experts can help improve the click-through and conversion rates of each and every email you send out. Find out more about content marketing here.
I-COM is a full service digital marketing agency. This means we can support every aspect of your marketing needs - from designing and building websites, to creating awesomely-eye-catching content, managing your PPC, running strategic PR campaigns or delivering SEO techniques that really work.
Let us enhance the good work you already do.