Welcome to RECAZA
Our specialist recruitment platform, RECAZA, provides candidates and clients with an enhanced yet simple user experience.
The intuitive back end system delivers agencies the flexibility to manage their digital presence effectively from one single platform.
To find out if RECAZA is suitable for your company, get in touch with us on 0161 402 3170 or fill in the contact form.
RECAZA is a fully scalable and flexible recruitment website platform that can be added to, developed and adapted as your business grows and evolves. It provides an SEO-friendly Content Management System (CMS) with job search and job application functionality.
The flexibility of the system means that tailoring the system to provide a unique web design is easy. Built in functionality allows users to add and delete jobs, build landing pages, add content and advertising banners and build microsites.
- A style editor controls all content pages across the site. Allowing quick amendments, upload of graphics, documents, imagery, videos
- Drag and Drop Navigation management
- SEO friendly code and tagging
- Page management, including grouping, listing and version control
- Easy creation of additional pages such as campaign pages or client case studies
- Copy, amend and move and place content blocks with ease.
- Automatic promotion of adverts to Google for Jobs
- Candidates can set up job alerts to ensure that they are receiving relevant jobs that match their saved profile
- Advanced vacancy search facility allowing free text search which can be filtered by a number of options
- A job basket tool whereby candidates can shortlist jobs in one place and apply in one application
- Job search results can be searched by salary and location
- Password protected candidate accounts, providing the user with the ability to manage their own profile, job alerts, view recent searches and applications.
- Candidate has the ability to apply for a role in a number of ways e.g. apply now, register or upload CV.
- Low cost of administration as Recaza can be managed in-house
- Ability to add new users and apply permissions dependent on the role of the individual
- Version control of all pages to enable quick recovery of previous page edits
- Ability to upload documents to the content pages and all managed by the administrator
- Open source solution, the recruitment agency owns the system, there are no lease costs
- Mobile advanced functionality for quick vacancy application with responsive design including search
- Mobile friendly job alerts, candidate registrations, mobile sitemap
- Dropbox CV drop-off
Third Party Integrations
- Full integration with third party job posting platforms including Broadbean, IDIBU and Logic Melon
- Integration with your CRM to ensure a streamlined approach. Please note that there is an additional cost to implement this.
- Social board option which allows automatic follow of your associated company Facebook, Google+ and Twitter accounts
- Promotion of social sharing through targeted blog and social media aggregation.