We're here to help you grow your agency online
Our specialist recruitment platform Recaza and our expertise in driving visitors, encouraging on-site engagement and growing brand awareness is at the ready to support your drive to win new clients and candidates.
Recaza delivers a user-friendly experience for both candidates and clients. By integrating seamlessly with job boards and the Google for Jobs system, the platform helps our recruitment clients manage their online presence easily and effectively.
Want more? Then let our digital marketing experts work their magic and help you to impress Google and grab the attention of jobseekers and clients. With our content marketing, PR & outreach, SEO, Advanced Analytics and Paid Advertising services, we'll help you to achieve and exceed your goals.
Take a look at the work we've done for recruitment agencies below.
Why Use I-COM?
- Access to leading recruitment technology with the input of industry experts
- Beautiful custom designs, working in partnership with our creative team
- The ability to manage your website yourself, ensuring no ongoing costs
- Simple integrations with tools that will help your website current
- A team of recruitment marketing specialists that are committed to getting the best results.
- Dedicated recruitment platform that you own and don't just lease - Recaza
Oh Stop! You're Making Us Blush
At I-COM we are known for our skills in delivering excellent results for our Recruitment clients.
Our digital marketing expertise is extensive and is at the ready to achieve the results from the web that you’ve been looking for.
We're a Manchester-based digital marketing agency with a long list of clients. Our expertise in the recruitment market means our clients are able to benefit from specially-optimised platforms and services that deliver real results.
Our Recaza recruitment website platform provides great functionality designed to improve user experience and encourage applications while being easy to manage. If this sounds like something your company may could benefit from get in touch today. Call us on 0161 390 0125 or fill out our nifty contact form and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.