The education sector has unique digital needs that require specialist understanding. Our expert team of website developers, designers and content creators know your business inside and out.
Whether you need a website building from scratch, integrating with your student information system, including EBS, or simply require a fresh new look - our team of digital education specialists delivers a user-friendly experience for both staff and students.
Let us help you improve your online presence, boost your search-engine ranking, draw more users to your site and increase the number of enquiries you receive from prospective students.
Experts in education
All of our education websites are bespoke and designed to achieve the goals of each institution.
With a little help from our SEO and PPC experts, discover how a new website from I-COM could be just the thing you need to boost your profile and increase more student enquiries to your school, academy, college or university.
Why choose I-COM?
- Access to leading technology with the input of industry experts
- Beautiful custom designs, working in partnership with our creative team
- The ability to manage and update your website yourself, ensuring no ongoing costs
- Simple integrations with tools that will help your new website work seamlessly with your management system, such as EBS
- A team of education marketing specialists that are committed to getting the best results
- Services include: web design and development, branding, SEO, copywriting, content marketing, and more...
I have worked with I-COM over the past 6 months to develop a new website for Wigan & Leigh College. Their project management expertise, professionalism, technical skills and knowledge have ensured that the project was completed within set timescales and to a high standard.
From the first meeting, through the tender process, design and build, I have absolutely no complaints and can only compliment and thank the I-COM team for all their hard work over recent months. We look forward to working with them again in the future.