Recruitment Websites that Deliver
We create specialist recruitment websites that provide candidates and clients with an enhanced yet simple user experience that will encourage them to use your agency.
The intuitive back-end system gives recruitment agencies the flexibility to update their recruitment website effectively from one single platform.
A recruitment agency website from I-COM is fully scalable and can be added to, developed and adapted as your business grows and evolves. It provides an SEO-friendly Content Management System (CMS) with job search and job application functionality.
The flexibility of the I-COM platform means that tailoring a solution to provide a unique recruitment website design is easy. Built-in functionality allows users to add and delete jobs, build landing pages, add background video and implement content marketing strategies.
To find out if a new website from I-COM is right for your recruitment company, get in touch with us on 0161 402 3170 or fill in the contact form.
Measuring the Performance of Recruitment Websites
The recruitment industry is notoriously cautious when it comes to investing in web design believing successful recruitment agencies are based solely on relationship building. At I-COM we believe that there is no substitute for being out there but that a new website can often help build the profile of a recruitment company with a new audience.
Measuring the performance of your recruitment website can provide valuable insight into how effective your online presence is and if you need to invest in a site. With the right metrics in place, you can review trends and track progress over time, allowing you to make informed decisions about what works and what doesn’t when it comes to attracting new candidates. Here are some key performance indicators (KPIs) for evaluating your recruitment website performance:
Time on Page: This measures how long visitors spend on individual pages or sections of your site, for example, the jobs section. It can give you an indication of which content resonates with your target audience and how engaged they are with specific topics.
Bounce Rate: This measures the percentage of visitors who leave your website after viewing a single page or spending less than a certain amount of time on the recruitment website. A high bounce rate could indicate that users don’t find relevant content or are not able to navigate around easily.
Number of Page Visits Per User: This metric tracks the average number of pages each visitor views during a session on your website, giving you insight into what information is most interesting for them. Recruitment agencies can use this information to focus the content on the website.
Lead Generation: This is the ultimate measure of the success of an effective recruitment website design. Tracking the number of leads generated from your website should be your key KPI. Track the number of candidate and client leads the website generates, ideally the numbers should improve if they're dipping it could be time for a new recruitment website.
By understanding and analyzing these KPIs, you will be able to make informed decisions on how best to optimize and improve your recruitment websites and when you should make the decision to invest in a new site.
How to Choose a Recruitment Website Design Agency
Choosing the right web design agency is essential for any recruitment business that needs a website. It’s important to select an agency that understands the recruitment sector and will deliver the best results for your budget. Here are some tips for choosing your recruitment website design experts:
Research Their Work: Have a look at their client portfolio of recruitment websites and make sure you like what they have created in the past. Ask yourself if their previous work matches your desired aesthetics and style.
Check References: Ask for references from previous recruitment agency customers and contact them to get feedback on their work ethic, quality of code, outstanding service, turnaround times etc.
Understand Their Process and Service Offered: Make sure you understand how their recruitment website design and development process works, from concept to launch. It should be clearly outlined in their documentation or contract so that you're both on the same page with expectations throughout the project timeline.
Communication: Find out how they prefer to communicate - do you prefer email or the personal touch? Can you speak to the web designer and project manager? Do they speak the same language as recruiters? It's important that lines of communication remain open throughout the project so you can keep track of progress or ask questions as needed.
Costs & Fees: Make sure you understand all associated costs before they begin work on any recruitment websites, including hourly rates, hosting fees, domain registration fees etc., so you know you'll get value for money!
Must-Have Features for Recruitment Websites
For recruitment agencies, having a modern web design is essential when it comes to engaging potential candidates. Here are some of the key design features needed for successful recruitment websites:
An Attention-Grabbing Home Page: The web design of your recruitment agency's homepage should be eye-catching and inviting, featuring compelling visuals and professional copy. It should also include an easy-to-use navigation system that leads users to the rest of your site quickly and easily.
Searchable Job Listings: Having an up-to-date list of job postings is vital for any recruitment agency website. Users seeking a new job should be able to search for positions by location, job type or keyword so they can quickly find the position they are looking for.
Fully Secure Forms: All contact forms on your recruitment website should be fully secure and encrypted, protecting both your business and potential candidates from security risks.
Social Media Integration: Integrating social media feeds into your website will allow users to easily stay up to date with all your latest news, as well as share content with their own networks.
Mobile Optimization: Creating a mobile-friendly version of your site will ensure users can easily navigate it whether they are using their laptop or smartphone.
What you get with a Recruitment Website from I-COM
- A style editor controls all service pages across the site. Allowing quick amendments, upload of graphics, documents, imagery and background video
- Drag and Drop Navigation creation
- SEO-friendly recruitment website code and tagging to boost your presence in search engines
- Page management, including grouping, listing and version control
- Easy creation of attractive pages to help in the recruitment process such as campaign pages designed to attract candidates, applicants and clients
- Copy, amend and move content blocks with ease.
- Automatic tagging for Google Jobs
- User-friendly advanced vacancy search facility allowing free text search and filtering to help job seekers
- Job search results can be searched by salary and location
- Password-protected candidate accounts, providing the job hunter with the ability to manage their own profile and applications.
- Candidates have the ability to apply for a job in a number of ways e.g. apply now, register or upload CV.
- Low cost straight forward administration
- Ability to add new users and apply permissions dependent on the role of the individual
- Version control of all pages to enable quick recovery of previous page edits
- Ability to upload documents, create additional features and amend the content pages of the recruitment website all managed by the administrator
- Open source solution, your recruitment agency will own the website, there are no lease costs
- Mobile advanced web design and functionality for quick vacancy application
- Mobile friendly job alerts, candidate registrations, mobile sitemap
- Dropbox CV drop-off
- Recruitment websites that keep pace with phone technology
- Optional integration of your recruitment website with third party job posting platforms including Broadbean, IDIBU and Logic Melon
- Optional Integration with all major ATS and CRM providers, including Bullhorn, to ensure a streamlined approach. Please note that there is an additional cost to implement this.
- Social board option which allows automatic following of your recruitment company's Facebook, Google+ and Twitter accounts
- Promotion of social sharing through targeted blog and social media aggregation.
A recruitment website from I-COM is designed to be flexible offering a range of options that can be configured to provide the solution you need.