- Web Design
- Web Development
- Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Email Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- PR & Outreach
- Content Marketing
World Options is a shipping solutions provider, hosting an online courier comparison portal for SMEs that is designed to save companies time and money.
Additionally, the brand sells World Options franchises, with franchisees working to build relationships with businesses that require shipping services.
World Options came to I-COM looking for a new website and a brand marketing campaign, with the goals of:
- Developing brand-name awareness
- Increasing the number of B2B customers using the online portal
- Increasing the number of franchisees
We devised a fully-integrated digital marketing campaign that incorporated SEO, PPC, PR & Outreach and Content Marketing to accompany the launch the SEO-friendly Concrete website that we designed and built.
The campaign was curated to appeal to both potential franchisees and the target B2B customers, with the aim of:
- Increasing goal conversions
- Driving paid and organic traffic
- Securing links to the website
- Generating brand citations
- Demonstrating expertise and thought leadership
Franchisee-focused work centred around the creation and promotion of an e-book: ‘A Guide to Leaving the Rat Race Behind and Working For Yourself’, designed to attract World Options' entrepreneurial target audience.
This was outreached to the media with newsworthy statistics, press releases, thought leadership and commentary pieces generated by our PR and Outreach team.
Finally, SEO activities included:
- Growing-long tail traffic through the provision of quality, targeted advice content
- Building new citations and curating links
As a result of our activities, we produced:
+68% increase in franchisees
+432% increase in impressions
+616% increase in clicks
+78% increase in brand impressions
+1,989% increase in non-brand impressions
+83% increase in PPC conversion rate
+137% increase in goal completions
Over 50 pieces of secured press coverage with links
(Feb 8 - May 22, 2017 vs. Feb 8 - May 22, 2018)Visit Website