- Lead and support in the execution of digital campaigns that generate a buzz for your clients and leads to media coverage and backlinks
- Lead link building campaigns
- Ideation and planning for a wide range of client strategies
- Write a range of short and long-form web copy - from web pages, blog posts and news stories to infographic content, reports and white papers, and so on
- Secure and analyse media coverage
- Creativity - an ability to find and execute unique and interesting ways of telling a story or communicating information. A desire to innovate and continue to push the team forward
- Curiosity - an interest in and understanding of current affairs and a desire to learn new things
- Excellent writing skills and knowledge of grammar
- Strong PR and outreach skills
- An understanding of SEO and social media
- Analytical - be able to find newsworthy stories within statistics and research
- Attention to detail - have the desire to create the best possible work to the highest standard.
- Teamwork - much of our strategists’ work takes place alongside client teams that comprise web optimisation specialists, client services managers, and so on. They need to be able to work together within that team to decide on the best possible digital marketing strategies and division of activities to drive results for each client
- Initiative - will be responsible for managing their own workload and responsible for leading strategies from inception to completion
- Adaptable - comfortable working on B2B/B2C clients from a wide range of industries and ability to adapt tone of voice to suit different audiences
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Confident communication and presentation skills
- 2-3+ years in a content production role
- Experience executing digital campaigns that deliver strong results
- Desired but not essential - experience with email marketing
What we can offer you?
I-COM is a multi-award winning agency with a reputation for delivering innovative, flexible and unique solutions. We are proud to boast high employee retention levels, with a number of members of our team having being with us since day one, back in 2004. We offer our employees a range of benefits;
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Above industry average pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- 20 days holiday with Christmas closed
- +1 extra day's holiday for every year you work at I-COM
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic, fun and ambitious work environment
- Structured career progression with training
- Monthly socials
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fresh fruit and refreshments.
For further information about this opportunity, or to apply please send us your CV using the form on this page or contact Kate Smith on 0161 402 3170.