From humble beginnings in a tiny office in Platt Fields to a modern working space in the city centre, it’s been quite the decade for I-COM - and to celebrate reaching this 10 year milestone, we’re hosting a competition, which coincides perfectly with the festive season.
For 10 days, between the 8th and 19th of December (Monday - Friday only), we’ll be revealing a different prize each day to give away to one lucky winner - that’s 10 of you jammy bunch winning prizes just in time for Christmas. The prizes have been generously donated by some of our lovely clients including King of Servers, Accessoryo, Love the Dogs, Best of British Beer, Iconic Lights, Value Lights, Christy Towels and IL2L.com.
How to Enter
Entry into the competition is easy - you just need a Twitter account. Here’s how to do it:
1. Each day, we’ll reveal a prize on I-COM’s Twitter handle - @I_COM.
2. Once revealed, you’ll need to follow the accounts of both I-COM and the business offering the prize.
3. At 5pm, a winner will be picked at random from those that have followed both accounts.
The 10 Days of Christmas Gifts
IL2L/Barneys - Men's leather satchel
Christy Towels - Large 2 wick candle fragrance 1
Accessoryo - Women's Grey Fur Snood and Gold Statement Necklace
Iconic lights - White 'Genoa' Tripod Table Lamp
King of Server's - Wavemaster Mobi Mobile Speaker System (Blue)
Love the Dogs - Belle Vue 6 pack tickets x 10
Accessoryo - men's grey woolly hat and grey and black scarf
Value Lights - MiniSun Bulb with built in Bluetooth Speaker
King of Servers - wavemaster Mobi Mobile Speaker System (pink)
Best of British Beer - Christmas bonus 6 pack of beers
Christy Towels - Large 2 wick candle fragrance 2
How Winners Will Be Chosen
The winner of this competition will be chosen and announced by I-COM by the end of the day. There will be one winner each day, unless otherwise specified by I-COM. The winner will be notified by Twitter.
The prize must be claimed by the winner by 5pm the following day i.e. if you win on 8th December, you need to claim your prize by 5pm on 9th December.
Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is ran by I-COM whose registered office is at 131 Portland Street, Manchester, M1 4PY.
2. Employees of I-COM or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Entry for the competition and details of how to enter are on this page.
5. Closing date for entry will be 5pm each day and the competition ends on 19/12/14. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. I-COM reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in an event that is outside of I-COM’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. I-COM is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and there are no cash alternatives. I-COM reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of reasonably unforeseen circumstances.
10. Prizes are placed under guarantee specified by the supplier and exchanges are decided on by the supplier.
11. Winners will be chosen by I-COM.
12. The winner will be notified by Twitter by the end of the day. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, I-COM reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. Entrants must be from the UK and prizes will be delivered by Royal Mail or by another suitable delivery outlet.
14. I-COM’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of UK courts.
17. The winners agree to the use of their name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. This promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. You are providing your information to I-COM and its clients.