We're very pleased to be shortlisted for Digital Campaign of the Year at the 2017 Prolific North Awards for our work with Manchester's leading law firm JMW.
The Prolific North Awards celebrate excellence and recognise and reward outstanding campaigns and exceptional talent in the creative and media industries across the North.
We've worked with JMW for over 7 years and have specifically focused over the last year on increasing their website search visibility and conversions. Read more about our work with JMW here.
we're in good company - also nominated are;
- CreativeRace & Ritter Sport UK - Creating Social Magic for Ritter Sport Unicorn
- Havas Media Manchester - BBC Eastenders #EELastOrders
- I-COM & JMW - Website search visibility and conversion campaign
- Modern English & Foo Fighters - Foo Fighters Glastonbury Announcement Campaign
- Prohibition & Interflora - How good is your birthday?
- Rule 5 for British Cycling - Half Way to a Billion - Taking Track Cycling to the World
- Social Chain - hungryhouse #lovetakeawayactually
- University of Salford, Tunafish Media and Petal & Co - A Match Made in Salford
The winner will be announced on 11th May at an awards dinner hosted by comedian Justin Moorhouse.
Wish us luck!