What does the day-to-day role of a Project Manager involve?
- Managing end-to-end projects for e-commerce and CMS platforms
- Client management
- Problem solving - no day is ever the same
- Training and educating colleagues and clients
What do you enjoy about your role?
- Each day is different, never the same
- It’s exciting working with new technology
- A lot of problem solving
What Did You Get up to Before I-COM?
- I was a Project Manager - mainly working on behavioural change, education and bespoke projects that deliver CMS builds and solutions
What Do You Get up to Outside of Work?
- Walking, playing board games, watching films at the cinema (Marvel fan)
- I'm not a big alcohol drinker but do like a good pint of ale every now and then
- I also enjoy streamlining and working with new technologies and I work with automation testing using tools such as Selenium IDE