Sign up for I-COM & JMW Solicitors: "Solicitors & Social Media: The Future"
Can Solicitors be Social?
Venue: JMW, 1 Byrom Place, Manchester, M3 3HG
Date: Tuesday 26th February 2013
Time: 12.00 - 14.15
You should attend this seminar if you:
- are looking for new techniques to identify and engage with prospective clients
- can't see the benefit of investing time in social media
- are concerned about changes due to happen in April 2013
- want to hear real business examples about how solicitors' have increased fee income as a result of social activity
- not sure about how the profession's Codes of Conduct apply to social media
- need to protect your brand in cyberspace
Keith Arrowsmith, JMW will talk about:
- The latest guidance from the regulators
- Examples of mistakes made on Twitter
- How to protect your brand
- Contracts for online servicesData protection concerns
Liam Ahern, I-COM will talk about:
- Why is social media important for law firms?
- Choosing the right social networks
- Social media efficiency
- The importance of planning and objectives
- Measuring your success
The event takes place at JMW Solicitors' offices in Spinningfields, Manchester (see this location on a map.) - use the form to the right to apply for your place, and we will be in touch.*
The joint event is your opportunity to secure advice from legal experts at JMW and I-COM's online marketing experts that could help you drastically improve your business’s performance online.
How it works
12.00 - Arrival/ Teas & Coffees
12.30 - Keith Arrowsmith, Partner, JMW: Presentation followed by Q&A
13.00 - Lunch served
13.30 - Joy Kingsley, Senior Partner JMW & Daniel Clarke, Marketing Director JMW: "How to get maximum results from your website”
13.45 - Liam Ahern, Digital Marketing Consultant, I-COM: Presentation followed by Q&A
14.15 - Close
For more information about any aspect of the seminar, feel free to get in touch on 0161 402 3170 or via e-mail.
*Places at the seminar are limited.