Web Designer / Front End Developer
We’re looking for an experienced web designer/front end developer to join the established, multi-disciplinary design and development team at our Manchester city centre office.
You’ll be handling design and front end development duties for websites, email campaigns and landing pages for I-COM’s diverse customer base. The position is roughly 60% graphic and UI design, and 40% converting those designs into working pages, prototypes and emails.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative suite packages
- Fluent in HTML, CSS
- Branding experience
- The ability to fulfill a brief
- Excellent knowledge of creative and digital design
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and be creative under pressure
- Experienced with designing / developing cross-browser compatible solutions
Would be nice:
- A penchant for photography and illustration
- Experience of working with high-end brands
- Experience of working with Magento and Concrete
- Video, audio, motion graphic editing skills
Since its establishment in 2004, I-COM has grown into one of Manchester city centre’s biggest digital agencies, designing, building and marketing websites for clients from a range of sectors including ecommerce, property, recruitment, law and not-for-profit. The team includes experts in web design, development, social media, search engine optimisation and pay-per-click marketing.
Do you fit the bill?
No Agencies - Thank You