- Type: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
We’re looking for a passionate and driven PPC Consultant to join the established, multi-disciplinary digital strategies team at our Manchester city centre office.
You should have experience of working on paid search campaigns for a number of different clients with a wide range of budgets across Google and Bing.
Experience of additional biddable media such as Display Advertising, Facebook, Twitter and Affiliates etc. would be ideal. However, the ability to demonstrate how you've taken a commercial approach to paid search campaigns ensuring a return on investment for clients is most important. This role represents an excellent opportunity for a PPC Consultant to join a leading digital agency to work on wide range of clients and industries, and work in an environment where training, development and internal progression are all encouraged. Do you fit the bill?
Since its establishment in 2004, I-COM has grown into one of Manchester city centre’s biggest digital agencies, designing, building and marketing websites for clients from a range of sectors including ecommerce, property, recruitment, law and not-for-profit. The team includes experts in web design, development, social media, search engine optimisation and pay-per-click marketing.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Meeting potential clients to discuss the benefits of PPC campaigns
- Evaluating accounts of potential new clients to indicate areas of improvement
- Generate new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with clients in order to set goals and maintain/communicate progress
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Generate monthly (and on-the-fly) client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Using call tracking and other software to track accounts
- Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Manage Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Communication to PPC team, the wider digital marketing team and management on PPC development, timelines, and results.
- Providing training to other junior members of the team
- Passion for paid search and internet marketing in general.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to paid search initiatives and achieving client goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in Paid Search (PPC).
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Bing, LinkedIn, Facebook etc.).
- Proficiency in managing small to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
- AdWords / Bing certification a plus.
How to Apply
Simply complete the form on this page attaching your CV and telling us why you'd be great for the role.