I-COM seeks a lover of language... a grammar geek... a content king to join its growing content and social media team.
Are you creative, with a record of planning and delivering content that gets people talking?
Are you a talented writer that generates top-notch web copy first time, every time?
Can you understand complex ideas, products and messages and explain them in an easy-to-understand manner?
Do you have an unbreakable attention to detail? Are you a meticulous editor of your work and the work of your colleagues? Does poor grammar make you upset?
If so, you could be the right person for us.
- Create, deliver and report upon content strategies for clients
- Write a range of short and long-form web copy - from landing pages, blog posts and news stories to infographic content, reports and white papers
- Take the lead and manage projects
- Where necessary create supporting social media plans to help promote content produced
- Sub-edit work produced by other members of the content team
- Be available to provide updates for existing clients, or extol the virtues of great content to prospects
What we're after:
- 2+ years in a professional writing capacity
- An in-depth understanding of the principles and benefits of content strategy and content marketing
- An understanding of SEO and social media marketing
- A basic understanding of PR
- A great attitude - empathy for clients of digital agencies, a desire to learn as much as possible and pride in taking a key role in helping business grow from strength to strength
What you'll get from us:
- A wage (hurrah!) - wage bracket available on request and dependent upon experience
- 20 days' holiday (excluding bank holidays and shut down between Christmas and New Year) rising by one day per year up to a maximum of 25 days
- Scope and encouragement to take your role as far as you want
- Free fruit
- Pension scheme